All you need is Faith and Trust.... Oh and something I forgot, Dust! A little bit of Pixie Dust!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Please Pray?

Okay I need some prayer here!

I love love love my job. The people are great and this has no reflection on them at all.

BUT.

I'm sorounded in a world centered around beauty, outward beauty. Everything. Everywhere.

At times it consumes my thoughts. Weather about someone else or me. I find myself judging not only others but myself more and more on the outward apperance. This. Is. Not. Me.

Please pray I keep my head on straight. That I see the heart of the people around me and am able to bless them, not only by making them look better but making them feel loved. The kind of love that can only come from God.

Please pray for my own personal set of issues. A lot of old emotions of feeling un-beautiful (outside and now inside too) are quietly creeping back.

Thank you much!
God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. I know I am biased, but you are truly one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out. You love like crazy and light up our world. I'm so honored just to share life with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    Just dropping by to say that the Lord is your strength. Also, talking to people and hearing their thoughts can open you up to their inner beauty. Maybe that will help feel less conflicted you as you work on their outer beauty.
    Take care, and thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete