All you need is Faith and Trust.... Oh and something I forgot, Dust! A little bit of Pixie Dust!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PERM!!!!







Bottom picture is before... and the other three are durring and AFTER!!!

53 Orange rods and 52 Pink and 3 1/2 hours and 2 boxes of perms and this is what you get!

I was a little nervous seeing that I've never done a piggy back perm before.. but it worked!!!! My boss was so so ver impressed and couldn't stop saying good things to the point where she stoped and said, "Now I'm not trying to just feed your ego here". Olga my favorite Russin buddy who has been doing hair 27 years was saying that she had never seen a perm wrapped like that or come out so beautiful! Yay!!!!

Thanks to Krysta for helping me figure out the placement of the last rods... It was a team effort on this one!

Thank you LORD!!!!
I love my job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment